Wednesday 15 January 2014

last weeks Singing PPP entry.

                                   
                                                      PPP
 -   This is my project: Im advancing my abillity in Music Theory by wrighting my own original.

-  These are some of the things ill be doing:
    - In PPP time,
        - Singing 'little talks' with Isabella ST., Wrighting a song called 'Stay Indoors' with guitar.
 
    - Outside PPP Time,
        - 'You and I' by Ingrid Michelson on Ukulele, '1901' by Birdy with guitar, 'Hey, Soul Sister' on Ukulele, 'Free Falling' by Tom Petty on guitar, 'A Team' with Cole Dine on guitar, 'little Dream of me' by Ella Fitzgerald with Jasmine Dine and Cole Dine, 'Afraid' by The Neighborhood, and some more with Island Girls, aka Cora, Isabella law, Isabella ST.


- This is how I will be persenting my accomplishments: I will Peform one or two songs out of that list with Isabella ST.


No comments:

Post a Comment